International Federation Statements
At its biennial international conference, the IFSHJ would issue a proclamation on pressing issues in the Jewish world. These statements are preserved here as a testament to the progressive thinking, courage and insight of Secular Humanistic Judaism, then and now.
- 1986 Establishment of the IFSHJ – “The Commitments of Secular Humanistic Jews”
- 1988 Who is a Jew?
- 1990 The Future of the Jewish People
- 1992 Eurasian Jewry
- 1994 What Does It Mean to be Jewish?
- 1996 Jews Among The Nations
- 1998 Pluralism in Israel
- 2000 Choosing to Live as a Secular Humanistic Jew
- 2002 The Challenge of the Diaspora