The following resources are available to assist students in the completion of their courses.
- The Ron and Esther Milan Library houses a growing collection of books and periodicals for student use on-site during and outside of seminar sessions, with Internet access.
- Our Associate Professor of Professional Development (PPD) tracks matriculating professional students' progress from admission to graduation. Consistent contact between the student and the PPD provides ongoing guidance and support to individual students to aid them in fulfillment of requirements and program completion. The PPD, in collaboration with a Student Liaison to the IISHJ Board of Governors, acts as an advocate for all enrolled students in matters of general concern.
- Faculty evaluates all seminar responses and papers and provides detailed feedback regarding paper topics and research.
- The Dean is always available for further academic and professional assistance.
- Students receive assistance from mentors (usually IISHJ graduates) who provide insight and guidance throughout the students' academic and internship experience.
- Scholarships and paid work-study fellowships are available for Rabbinic, Leadership and Educators programs. Please contact the Institute office for further information.